Ever Here (A Letter From Home)
When you need someone to count on,
I'll be ever here!
To talk your troubles out with,
Or just to be a Listening Ear.
I will sit with you in the sunset,
And I will hold your hand.
I will listen to your secrets
And I will understand.
I will love you UNCONDITIONALLY,
Whatever you may need.
A Friend that you can count on.
When troubled, I'll intercede.
This is a promise I will not break,
That comes straight from my heart;
A promise I have kept to you,
Right from your very start.
So, when you are having troubles
And from the storms of life you flee,
I will be your Shelter in Life's Downpours ~
You can lean on me!
Love ALWAYS, Jesus
© May 2, 2007
By Pastor Lynn King
I Corinthians 13:4 -7 & 11-12
4) Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5) It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongs.
6) Love does not delight in anger, but rejoices in truth.
7) It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
11) When I was a child, I thought like a child. When I became a man,
I put childish ways behind me.
12) Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror;
then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part;
then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
~ A friend loves a friend, unconditionally, without boundaries or limits,
through all trials and tribulations, and is ALWAYS there! ~
Need help sending this
page? Click Here