My Evening Prayer ~
In the evening of my years,
In the twilight of my day;
Without doubt and without fears,
I will bow my head and pray!
I will ask that He will give
Abundant blessings unto you.
And that as your life you live,
He'll give you hope and joy, too.
Knowledge for you to understand;
Amazing grace and love divine.
For Him to take you by the hand
And hold you closely for all time.
And when your days on earth are ore,
He will lead you safely home
To the Shining Crystal Shore
Where He will say, "My Son,, well done."
Keep Walkin' as I keep prayin'
"I am but His Conduit!
To God be the Glory!"
I Corinthians 1:4-8
4) I thank my God always on your behalf, for the
grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
5) That in every thing ye are enriched by Him,in all
utterance, ans in all knowledge,
6) Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in
7) So that you come behind in no gift; waiting for
the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
8) Who shall also confirm you unto the end that ye
may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Share This Page With Friends